Sunday, May 7, 2017

Party Time Layout

Hope you had a Happy National Scrapbook Day yesterday and hope you had the opportunity to scrap some of your favorite photos.

I'm sharing over on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog today and have a Birthday layout to share with you today but first just a reminder to grab the freebie of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables.

Here is my Party Time Layout. I did a two page layout.


Here is the title I used - it's called Party Time Title.

Instead of using the swirls surrounding the title I decided to scatter them throughout the layout.

Here is a close up of my Title:


Miss Kate files are so easy to paper piece!
Here's a look at the swirl cut - I tucked it under my photos.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I too love miss kate cuttables files. Your layout is fantastic! Love how you split it up and used the swirls separately. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete