Sunday, February 12, 2017

Winter Layout for Miss Kates

Hello! Hope your Winter is going great so far. I'm sharing a winter layout today for my Miss Kates design team project.

If you don't already go on over to the Miss Kate Blog and sign up for email notifications. That way you won't miss a project and it also gives you a reminder to grab the freebie of the day!

On to my layout...


For my layout I used the Winter Words file from Miss Kates for my title. I created two offset shadows in my Silhouette Cameo software. I added foam tape between my gray and white layer to add dimension.




The little tag in the bottom right corner is from the Tag Set. I use this file a lot - stop by the store and grab it if you don't have it. I used the pen tool on the Cameo to do my journaling.



Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow for the Miss Kate February Challenge.
Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout, but I sure am glad it doesn't snow here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete