Sunday, January 8, 2017

Let It Snow!

Hello Everyone. I'm sharing over on the Miss Kate blog today. :) 

I have been into a sign kick lately. I initially picked up a 4' wide x 2' high piece of plywood about a year ago with intentions on creating a sign. I finally got it out and stained it.

For my sign I used the Miss Kate Let it Snow Title.
 I rearranged the wording and simplified the design by removing some of the snowflakes. 
I then cut a stencil from 631 Vinyl and applied to the board.

I masked off the board with scrap paper.
 

I then spray painted with an indoor/outdoor paint. It dried in a matter of minutes!
I removed all the paper and vinyl and here is my sign:

Looking good so far, right? 
Well I decided to get out my power tools and drill holes around the edge so I can insert lights.

Here is my final sign in action! 


If you notice on my window above the door I also added snowflakes to the window and if you were to come into my house you will so those vinyl snowflakes on just about everything from bathroom mirrors to hurricane lamps. 

Even though I took down the tree and put away some of the decorations I moved my sign indoors to enjoy for a few more weeks.

Thanks for stopping by today!

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Loving your sign, just not the real stuff! Did you get plenty of snow where you are? I heard there are blizzard like conditions in some places. We are cold enough here at 29 degrees. Too cold for me!

    ReplyDelete