Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Vintage Truck Box Card & JOY Sign

Hello Everyone! Hope your holiday projects are coming along!
I recently purchased an amazing kit from SVG Cuts.



I made 7, Yes SEVEN! Vintage Truck Box Cards for my sons' teachers.
They were so easy to put together and when I showed my boys they said "WOW!"
If you aren't familiar with Box Cards - they fold up and fit perfectly in an envelope.


I look forward to making some of the other elements from the kit.


I have another project to share with you today. I have a friend, well more like a sister, (my sister-in-law's sister) who just got a Cameo. I gave her a few basic lessons and she created this fabulous JOY sign for me on reclaimed wood. I absolutely love it and had to share with you!


See you on Friday. I'll be sharing a Miss Kate project!









1 comment:

  1. Those little trucks are very cool. I bet the teachers loved them! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete