Monday, December 12, 2016

Miss Kate December Challenge

Hello! Today I'm sharing a few Christmas projects. The Challenge over on the Miss Kate Galleria Page on Facebook is Winter/Christmas. 

For my first project I created a chalkboard sign. I cut vinyl on my Cameo and applied a stencil to the chalkboard. I then painted with acrylic paints. I also painted the wood frame.


I did leave off the red dots.


For my second project I took the same file and did a print and cut.
I added these to Christmas cards.


Did you notice the quilted piece I used in my photographs?

I created it from a pattern from Julie - The Crafty Quilter. She offers a great free tutorial on her blog. Here is the link to the tutorial.
Here's a closer look at my Crumb Catcher:


Don't forget to enter the Challenge on the Miss Kate Galleria FB Page!
Also stop by the blog to check out all the design team projects.

Hope your holiday preparations are going great.


 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment