Tuesday, March 8, 2016

MKC Green Challenge

Miss Kate Cuttable's March Challenge is all about "GREEN"! I created a canvas for my project. I used the PVPP method.

PAINT
VINYL
PAINT
PEEL


First step is to paint the canvas. This will be the letter color. I used white acrylic for mine.


Next I set up the wording in my Cameo Designer Edition Software. 
I used:

The lips are from:

Hugs and Kisses Title

I cut the design using vinyl. You can use any color for this since it's going to be removed. Weed out (remove) the background. I used Con-tact paper to transfer the vinyl to the canvas.


I added one more coat of white paint over the entire canvas. This helps to seal the vinyl down.

After it dried I then painted the green background color. 
After that dried I peeled the vinyl to expose the white letters.

Stop by the Miss Kate Cuttable's FB Page to enter the challenge which runs until 3/25.

Stop by the MKC Blog to check out the creative projects by the design team!



No comments:

Post a Comment