Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Love Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on the Miss Kate Cuttable’s Galleria Facebook Page.

The theme is 'LOVE"

I made some fun treat containers.


I started out with plastic containers which hold the drink pouches.


I initially tried to adhere scrapbook paper to the containers but it did not work so well. I had some vinyl which did not cut very well on Cameo. I tried it and it worked perfect!


I added white vinyl hearts over the prink vinyl and added tags.
They are made from the Bee Mine Title file from Miss Kate Cuttables. 


I cut them on my Cameo and paper pieced them together.


Fill the containers with Valentine Treats and a gift card and you'll be good to go!

Stop by the MKC blog to see the Design team projects and join the challenge over on the FB Galleria Page.

Miss Kate Cuttable's Store is having a sale on all Valentine SVGs - check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment