Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love Box Card


Happy Valentine's Day to you! I created this fun box card today and wanted to share with you.
I was inspired by three different people on this project.

First Cindy Ruffino created a box card using Miss Kate Cuttables files - Second Melissa De Monic created the card with the heart balloons using the pen tool:


Last But Not Least - Mary from SVG Cuts created these new Springtime Box Cards SVG Kit. I purchased the Kit and watched the Assembly Video. I thought ....I'm going to try and make my own Valentine box card before I make Mary's Spring versions.


Thanks ladies for the inspiration!



I added the Heart Balloons & Love Word Set from Miss Kate Cuttables.
As I mentioned earlier I used my pen tool for the outline and added the cut outs of the hearts. 

As you can see the amazing part of a box card is they fold flat and once the recipient removes them from the envelope >>>
BAM! it is a 3D Card.


I also used my pen toll to create the messaging on the back of the card. 
(She is going to love it and so will our other Grandma!)



Happy Valentine's Day!

p.s. if you want to pick up SVG Cut's latest Springtime Box Cards SVG Kit
Just click away.



2 comments:

  1. Like the 3D box card style of your creation using MKC heart balloons. Glad I was an inspiration to you. I'm going to ck out Mary's SVG Cut Springtime files. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete