Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Fancy Card

I have another card to share with you today. I am very pleased with the results on this card. The doily cut along the edge really turned out great.


The card is from SVG Cuts - Thank You for the Music SVG Kit. I replaced some of the elements with the flower cut. It is from the Bicycle Built for Two SVG Collection. So are the leaves.



I have two things to share with you. First off SVG Cuts released Christmas Cuties and it is the free gift - grab it before Friday August 9th! I can not wait to play with these!


While you are there pick up the Thankful Cuties and Soopky Cuties. Here are a few past projects I created with these collections:
This card features the Thankful Cuties Collection


This layout features the Spooky Cuties.


Stop by SVG Cuts Blog - they are having a special promotion. You can download this beautiful shoe file for free and follow a few easy steps to get a gift card. Stop by the SVG Cuts Blog for all the details.



Have a great, crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment