Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm Sketching!

This past weekend I attended a scrap weekend away. If you haven't experienced a weekend I would highly recommend one. It is a great way to connect with other crafters plus you do get alot of scrapping done. I have been wanting to try to create my own sketches for quite some time and decided to give it a try.

A scrapbook sketch is a guide to help you build your layout.
If you like it - go ahead and download it and create a page!


Here is my finished layout. Papers are from Best Creation - Back2School.
The scallop square is from SVG Cuts ~ Simon’s Simple Square Cuts.


The First Day of School title is from SVG Cuts ~ Miss Baker’s Classroom SVG Kit.


Love the flair from Paper Play Studios.


Hope you like my sketch - I have a bunch more to share with you. Please spread the word to your scrappin’ friends!

Have you seen the latest SVG Cuts Kit ~ SVG Cuts Sweets For My Sweet Kit? I'm looking forward to making some Valentine treats.




2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch... I am going to try it with my digital kits... I will share when I make a layout. Love it

    ReplyDelete