Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SVG Cuts 12 Days ~ Day 6

Opps! I knew I was going to miss a day. I am working this week and trying to wrap everything for my long Christmas break (we are shut down week of Christmas) so spare time is a little scarce.

We are on to Day 6 and Unity Stamps is the sponsor. I do not have any Unity Stamps so thought I would share some of my favorite projects from my fellow SVG Cuts DT Members.

First off is Brigit's little mitten project. She stamped the canvas and created this cute bag. See all the details here.


Also love this little Santa Sleigh from Thienly. It's from last year and I may have to make one these for Christmas! See the details here. 


Now you see the amazing projects with Unity - 


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy, Love my SVG Cuts and Unity Stamps!! And I love that project of Thienlys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me Amy! Totally appreciated! :) Loving all the tags you've been posting! You and Brigit, and now Fleurette, have been all so good at keeping each giveaway day up!

    ReplyDelete