Sunday, December 16, 2012

SVG Cuts 12 Days ~ Day 4

Phew! I am not used to posting everyday - I am more of a once a week blogger - but this is fun and it is keeping me away from the tv. I just can't watch it - it brings me so down.

Ok back to craftiness...I was recently looking for a quick and cool Engagement gift and did a search on Pinterest. These really cool eye chart graphics came up and I thought that will be perfect. It was an hour before I had to leave for the party so I did a goggle search and found a site that makes the eye charts - Check it out here!

You just type in the copy and it creates it. You then have to save to your desktop and print. Here is my Day 4 project - I made a tag. You can totally change up the wording and make it customized for the recipient. I also cut the holly freebie from SVG Cuts - dated 11/14/11.


I used the Echo Park digi kit - This & That Christmas. 


The Day 4 Giveaway over on SVG Cuts site is a great one! $100 Gift Certificate for Paper Issues. Some of my fellow design team members are also on their design team. Go check out their store (they have the This & That Paper)!



Here is my engaged frame - done in 30 minutes flat! The bride-to-be loved it.



See you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment