Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Layout


Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! 
You may be asking your self - wow is Amy all caught up with scrapping? My answer to that is no - I'm exactly 1 year behind. Not too bad considering others are about 10 years behind (hope that's not you!)

I used some pretty DCWV papers for this layout - they are from the Autumn Melody stack which I have used alot this fall.
I am going to enter this layout in their stackaholic challenge.

Here’s a look at the sketch.



For the banner I used the Thanksgiving Dinner SVG Kit and the cute cuts are from Thankful Cuties SVG Collection.


I like how the stack had built in journal tags - just trimmed it out and journaled away.
My new favorite embellishment are the flair from Paper Play Studio.
It just adds a perfect touch to the layout.



 So if you are one of those scrapping Turkey day tens years ago or this year hope I inspired you a bit with this layout.
Happy Scrappin!


1 comment: