Saturday, September 22, 2012

No Tricks Just Treats

Happy First day of Autumn! As soon as Leo and Mary released the lasted collection (Spooky Cuties SVG Collection) I got to work on a Trick or Treat Layout.


Here is the ghost and bat.


I added a shadow to the spider and some twine for a web.


And of course the pumpkins were so very fun.
I used a fine point pen to draw the mouths. Eyes along with all the other elements were cut on my Sizzix Elcips.


The Trick or Treat Title is a freebie from 10/31/09.

The banners and bottom scallop are from last weeks Kit - Toil and Trouble SVG Kit.
Hope your first day of Fall is a great one. Thanks for stopping by today!







2 comments:

  1. Amy, what a great layout! So cute, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those cuties, including your kids! Such a fun layout - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete