Sunday, October 23, 2011

Introducing Stampables

So SVG Cuts and Punkin’ Patch Stamps are both owned by the wonderful Leo & Mary. They created the perfect combination....Stampables. You may be asked what are Stampables? Well I did a little project with stampables and here is how I did it.

Step 1 ~ I cut the candy wrappers from the latest SVG Cuts Kit ~ Party On Elm Street. I adjusted the size slightly to hold two Kit Kats instead of just one. Papers by DCWV Midnight Spell.

Step 2 ~ Got out my Trick or Treat Stamps from Punkin’ Patch Stamps and figured out which ones would fit nicely on my candy wrappers. Also got out my ink & blocks.

Step 3 ~ Imported my Free Stampable SVGs into SCAL and cut my AC Cardstock. I always cut extra - I am new to stamping and don’t have my technique perfected.


Step 4 ~ Stamped my paper.


Step 5 ~ Attached my stamped cutouts to my candy wrappers with some foam tape. And here is my final product.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So cool, Amy, I love your project and I love seeing it laid-out step-by-step! Thanks for sharing! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, and you make it look so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those stampables make it so easy! thanks for the tutorial. I a newbie stamper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered these and waiting on them to come, they are in the mail! Can't wait to use them...great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful.....great idea for the smaller projects....made me hungry for some Halloween candy too!

    ReplyDelete