Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Punkin Patch Stamps Is Live!


Like to stamp or interested in stamping? Head on over to the new Punkin’ Patch Stamps site. Click the link or click the banner on my sidebar.

Leo & Mary from SVG Cuts have opened up an online store specializing in stamps.

These are not just any stamps...they are well-designed high quality stamps. The typestyles and illustrations are created by professionals. I'm a stickler on fonts and these are just perfect! They have Halloween, Fall & Christmas stamps available and more to come!

Here are a few of my favorites:

I am looking forward to incorporating these into my upcoming projects.

SVG Cuts announced three new DT Members this week:

Welcome Tamara from Happy Life Crafty Wife
Welcome to Thienly from Mod Paperie
& A Warm Welcome to Cely from Creating In Carolina.

I've worked and know these ladies for quite some time and they are just so talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment