Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It’s All About the Family

We recently got together for our Family Reunion. I created this layout to capture the fun of the day. Also featured the oldest and youngest members of the family on my layout.

I went Cricut-less for this project (I know not like me!) I used lots of stitching and the Creative Charms Deal of Month from May (Sparkling Garden of Delight) for this layout. All the Kits & Deals of the Month are 10% Off.


I used papers from DCWV Green Stack for this layout. I cut the flower from patterned paper to add as an accent. Here are a few closeups:


Isn't the little owl cute? And love how the Creative Charms are the perfect accent.

DCWV is having a sketch challenge over on their blog and I'm going to play along. Sketch is from Susan at Sketch Savvy.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to enter my contest before the end of today. Winner will be announced Thursday. See my prior post for the details.



1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...your bling fits so well in all the shapes. So cool!

    Jani
    papercompulsions

    ReplyDelete