Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Fun Contest!

I’m up to 380 followers and thought I would have a contest! Just guess which SVG Cuts Collection I’m creating with right now and I'll send you a...

$10 SVG Cuts Gift Certificate!

Contest ends Wednesday, August 10th, 8pm. Ok to guess what someone else may have guessed. Will enter all correct guesses in a random drawing. Winner will be announced Thursday 8/11. I'll share my project with you then.

Want to follow me on Facebook? Click here for the link.



13 comments:

  1. I think you are using the new set Pick Pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are creating a Halloween set. Boo to You!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the Peony Cottage set...maybe a haunted house???
    www.taragona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new Pick Pumpkins...they are having a giveaway today!!! :)
    kwilt_81 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are using Pick-A-Pumpkin. My birthday is August 11, hope I win.

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pick a pumpkin. Maybe in a Halloween version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone else I am going to say Pick a pumpkin
    karen
    www.littlescrapppieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I was going to say the new pumpkin collection but I will try ... Garden Nouveau set. I am sure that whatever you do it will be FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say 3d Mums and Fall Flowers because I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey great idea...I think the Peony Cottage...maybe a fall or halloween theme?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to say Garden Nouveau SVG Kit. So many have already guessed the my other choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Back To School Collection?

    ReplyDelete