Monday, May 23, 2011

Floral ATCs


I created this Floral ATC for the Swap over at the SVG Cuts Forum. How cool is it - one of these went to Cindy the whole way overseas in Germany and I got her beautiful ATC? Join in the next swap - it is a Patriotic Swap!



I used the hydrangea file from SVG Cuts Moonlight Garden Party, the stamp is from Pink By Design & added Creative Charms gradient gems to accent. I made the little folder SVG last time around.

Check out Cheryl’s Blog - she is expecting her first grandbaby and has a giveaway. She is a very talented paper crafter - stop by and congratulate her!



3 comments:

  1. How cute is that! Too bad I am not in your group.

    I had not been here in a couple of weeks, love what you have done to your blog look FRESH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! You totally rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your ATC's!! :) So glad i got one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete