Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring ATCs


Just realized I never posted my Spring ATCs to my blog. These were for the last ATC Swap over at SVG Cuts and now we are on to the Easter ATC Swap.


I was recently introduced to ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) and joined a swap over on the SVG Cuts Fourm. Here are a few of the spring themed ATCs I made. They are 2.5" wide x 3.5" high and work perfect on cards, tags, & bags. Embellishments from Creative Charms.



I started working on my Easter themed ATCs for the current swap. Will share those soon!

6 comments:

  1. Those are such cute ATCs! Thank you for sharing. Those are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the textures and the creative charms embellishments. Very cute cards! I have never heard of ATC before, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are simply gorgeous!!! Its amazing how much detail you put on those little things!! Love all the embossing and bright colors! The baubles really make them pop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. You always put a special little touch and your signature style. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations. The pics you took look really good too. I can almost touch them with my fingers to feel the textures....haha Great job Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Amy! I love your work. It's so inspiring!

    I wanted to let you know I named you in my blog and also linked back to yours.

    http://19eightyexpressions.blogspot.com/2011/03/shadow-box-collage.html

    ReplyDelete