Monday, March 28, 2011

She's in Love with a Bug

I was so excited when I found a fellow crafter who makes Shadowbox Creations. Here name is Melanie (Mel). I am sure there others out there who do it but I was excited to find a fellow scrapper & collage maker.

Here is a Welcome Spring Collage she created for the SVG Cuts Challenge:



And a Family Collage which combines scrapping into a collage. I am going to make one of these for my NYC trip.



Check out Mel’s Blog Here & Follow her! If you like my projects I am guessing you will her projects too! Have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about my creations and blog Amy! I really, really appreciate it. Can't wait to see your NY collage - I am sure it will be beautiful! Hugs, Mel
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! I will definitely check it out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete