Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland Scrapbook

I had a wedding last night with my photo booth business (Ham It Up Photo Booth) and it was an absolute blast. The theme was Winter Wonderland ~ Cobalt Blue/Silver/White.

I made a 20 page scrapbook for the bride and groom. The photo strips from the booth go in the scrapbook and the guests add a note to the bride & groom.

Here are some close up shots of the Winter Wonderland theme. All cuts are from SVG Cuts.

Skates & 2 Trees from Winter Bliss:

Silver trees are from
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
(I cut holographic paper)


Three Trees from Christmas Scrapbook Pages:


The wedding was a blast & the bride was very happy with the booth & the scrapbook.

3 comments:

  1. I always love what you do with the collages and scrapbooks. However, I am still not understanding what sounds awesome about your photo booth. Is there a web site that I can read more about it and explains a little more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the site and sorta understanding what you do...still haven't got a handle on it. Would like to know more. Very interesting concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Amy! I bet the wedding was stunning with those colors!

    ReplyDelete