Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trick or Treat Crackers

I saw these great crackers on the SVG Cuts Site created by Thienly and decided to make them for my sons’ classmates for Halloween.



They were super fun to make! & EASY!

They are called Crackers and the SVG for the Cracker is actually a freebie from 12/9/10 on the SVG Cuts Website. Click Here for the link. Here are Step by Step Directions.

Step 1 - Cut the Cracker SVG Base
Step 2 - Ink the edges / trim edges with wavy scissors

Step 3 - Add a strip of paper - this one was run thru the Cuttlebug/Torn/Inked

Step 4 - Add another strip if you like - this one was a Cuttlebug Halloween FolderStep 5 - Tie off the one side & Insert Candy

Step 6 - Add a tag and tie off the other side



I also created this fun bingo card for my son’s Kindergarten Class. It has SVG images from SVG Cuts and their sight words. Fun & Educational! Add some candy corn as markers and yummy too.



Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful...and helpful instructions...isn't svgcuts the greatest when it comes to cuts, ideas, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy that is awesome! I love those crackers! How did you make that Bingo Board? I would love to do that for my daughters Kindergarten class too... thanks Staci

    staci412 at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy--I'm a fellow Creative Charms designer stopping by to say hi! I've joined your blog as a follower too!
    Your crackers are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cely & Welcome Kristal (just checked out & followed your blog too)
    Staci - sent you an email but thought I would leave a note here as well - I used Adobe Illustrator to set up my bingo card - you would probably use Word or PowerPoint to set it up & print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the crackers and the idea of adding the strip of torn, embossed paper looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete