Sunday, June 20, 2010

June Deal of the Month Projects

Here are a few pages I did using Creative Charms products from the June Deal of the Month. Stop on by the Creative Charms site to take advantage of this Deal. The selection is perfect for scrapping your spring & summer photos!

This first one is a sketch challenge on the SVG Cuts site. The challenge is to do a page about yourself.



A few closeups...


This second page features a photo of my son and my great niece. Title is “Fav Cuz?” Even though they look like they are best buddies my little guy takes a beating from his younger cousin but still loves her. Love the felt butterfly and flowers from the June Deal of the Month. I added some hand stitching to the layout.


A few close up looks...

Enjoy your first Day of Summer!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment