Sunday, March 21, 2010

Milana Baby Name Collage

I attended a Spring Fling crop this past Friday & Saturday. I got 16 pages done. I had alot of the titles and some elements pre-cut out so it went pretty fast. I also managed to squeeze in a baby name collage.

Here is the collage:



Here is a closeup:
I had access to an embossing machine so I cut these and ran them through the embosser.
I adhered one butterfly to the board and the scored the top one and applied with some dimensional tape in the middle so it “pops” off the collage.
I added some gradient gems from Creative Charms.



Thanks for stopping by & Happy Spring!





6 comments:

  1. Adorable and I love the name too! The more I see embossing the more I think I need something to do that! I'm jealous you had the weekend to scrap. Glad you got so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty and I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And love the butterflies, of course. TFS, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!!!

    www.stampinwithd.stampinup.net
    www.deescraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the embossed butterflies.

    ReplyDelete